Sautéed Asparagus In Ghee.
Ingredients of Sautéed Asparagus In Ghee
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt.
Sautéed Asparagus In Ghee step by step
- Rinse asparagus and chop off the ends of them so they fit in your pan.
- Melt ghee (preferably in stainless steel stir-fry pan) on low heat.
- Place asparagus in pan with melted ghee.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt. Stir..
- Add a little more garlic salt. Stir again.
- Let sit for 2-3 mins and stir again.
- Repeat step 6 until asparagus is softened and can be poked through with a fork.
- Serve and eat relatively quickly, otherwise asparagus become kinda rubbery..