Vegetable Tofu Stir Fry.
Ingredients of Vegetable Tofu Stir Fry
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 16 oz of Broccoli.
- You need 2 cup of Tofu (drained, pressed, thin "domino" sized cut).
- You need 1 cup of Red Onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet Onion.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- It’s 2 cup of Sliced Mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of stock Cut Asparagus.
- It’s 2 cup of Snap Peas.
- It’s of Spice to Make it Nice!.
- Prepare 2 cup of Soy Sauce for Tofu marinade.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red Wine or cooking wine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice (juice or real lemon).
- It’s 2 tbsp of to 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil for Wok or Pan to fry.
- Prepare 2 dash of Garlic (fresh or dried).
- You need 2 dash of Salt, Garlic Salt, Lemon Pepper, etc…
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s 8 oz of Cooked White Rice.
- It’s 3 cup of *for meat-atarians* Cooked Boneless Chicken or Cooked Bacon (cut).
Vegetable Tofu Stir Fry instructions
- Drain tofu by wrapping it between a few paper towels & something with weight for 20-30 mins (ie, glass baking pan, phone book, heavy pan). may want to place wrapped tofu between 2 paper plates while draining to minimize mess.
- Once tofu is drained, cut 2 cups worth. Slices should look like slim dominoes. Pour soy sauce in a small bowl & marinate/soak tofu for 20-30 mins..
- Heat wok/pan with olive oil at medium heat. First add TOFU (drained from soy sauce) with fresh thinly sliced garlic if have and cook for 2-3 mins…making sure to cook both sides of tofu slices. Next add Snap Peas, both Onions, Broccoli, Asparagus, Mushrooms, & Carrots. Add Red Wine & Lemon Juice as needed while stir frying all ingredients together. Cook for approx 5-7 mins on medium heat/fire. Turn off heat, add a little sea salt or garlic salt..
- Serving Suggestions: Can be put over rice &/or add cooked chicken or cooked bacon..