Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit. Prepare all vegetables by chopping small pieces. The versatile and abundant zucchini becomes a noodle in this gluten-free dish. Zucchini baked with mushroom soup, sour cream, onions and carrots and topped with buttery stuffing.
An easy Udon Noodle Soup that's light, refreshing and packed with flavour. It makes a perfect low maintenance mid-week meal & once you've made that This Udon Noodle Soup wasn't intended to be shared here. It was just a super quick, mid-week dinner for us, which I happened to share on an. You can have Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit
- You need 2 packs of Japanese seasoning.
- Prepare 2 pack of udon noodle.
- Prepare 1/4 of Korean radish.
- You need 3 of asparagus.
- Prepare 4 of mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of tiny carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of Soybean paste.
- Prepare of Seasame oil.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- It’s of Black pepper.
Learn how to make udon noodle soup! This udon noodle soup recipe is a hot and comforting dish you can enjoy year-round. It calls for udon noodles, green. This Udon Noodle Soup Recipe is a Japanese dish packed with umami.
Udon noodle soup w/ side dishes of zucchini & fruit step by step
- Prepare all vegetables by chopping small pieces..
- Boiling 1.5 L of water. Add udon seasoning into the boiled water. Add radish, carrots. After 10 minutes, add udon seasoning (add more salt, optional) and mushroom and green onion. Steam asparagus and boil udon noodle with the other pot..
- Zucchini and broccoli are fried with vegetable oil on the pan to make side dish. After 10 minutes, place on the plate with 1/2 seasame oil and black pepper..
- After steam the udon noodle, displace it in the bowl, add 1/4 tsp of seasame oil, add some green onion. Also please don’t forget steamed asparagus. Pour the soup into the noodle bowl..
- The soybean paste is added seasame oil with garlic and green pepper..
- On the picture, I have fruit salad (strawberry, black berries, baby tomatoes, avocadowith chia seed and mayonnaise sauce)..
- Enjoy your dinner!.
Topped with bonito flakes, spring onion and a dashi soup base that's ready in minutes. This Japanese udon noodle soup recipe features an easy udon soup base that you can make in minutes. There's usually no side dish if you've got a heaping bowl of noodles right in front of you, save for maybe a handful of relish or radish. But if the ramen is a bit smaller of a portion, it may be accompanied with kelp/seaweed, corn, beansprouts. s. Udon is a thick Japanese strand noodle that can range in size, shape, and ingredients, but is most often served in soup.