Bouillabaisse. Bouillabaisse is a traditional Provençal fish stew originating from the port city of Marseille. You can butter an entire fresh baguette and season and add garlic if you wish, it must be fresh and crispy and divinely soft centred to soak up the bouillabaisse. Bouillabaisse is a classic French dish from southern France, in particular, of the port town Marseille.
Ingredients of Bouillabaisse
- Prepare 250 g of White fish fillet.
- It’s 300 g of Clam.
- You need 400 g of Tomato.
- It’s 400 g of Asparagus.
- You need Half of Fennel (around 60g).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of quarter of Lemon (around 40g).
- You need 3 piece of garlic.
- You need 100 ml of White wine (optional).
This bouillabaisse recipe will allow you to make a fish stew that's much closer to the classic Complex, aromatic, and rich, a true bouillabaisse from the south of France isn't just some. This classic Bouillabaisse recipe is packed with flavor! The combination of herb, spice, orange peel, and fennel is divine. The saffron, gives the soup its deep.
- Leave clam in salt water (15g of salt with 500g of water) for at least 1 hour.
- Wipe dry the fish fillet before applying salt, paper and olive oil. Leave it for at least 30 mins before cooking.
- Chop up the vegetables.
- Stir fry the onion until it turns transparent.
- Add fennel.
- Followed by garlic.
- Add white wine, cook for 5 mins (Optional).
- Add some salt and pepper before putting tomato.
- Stir fry the tomato until it turns into paste.
- Add 1000ml of boiled water.
- Boil for 10 mins.
- Add clam.
- Turn the heat to mild once most of the clam open, then put the fish fillet.
- Make sure the fish is covered by soup and cook it until medium well.
- Add asparagus, cook it for 2 mins in mild heat.
- Taste the soup then add salt and pepper as preferred.
- Add lemon.
- Sprinkle the fennel leaf on the soup. Voilà❤️.
Taste the bouillabaisse and adjust the seasoning. Stir in saffron, and then pour soup into a warmed tureen or soup dishes. Bouillabaisse is a seafood stew which originated in southern France. It is traditionally composed of at least three different kinds of seafood. Bouillabaisse is a flavour of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.