Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb).
You can cook Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- You need of Sauces.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chu Hou Paste (from a Chinese grocery).
- You need 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce (Vegan version at health food store).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need of Produce.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove (sliced).
- You need 1 tbs of Ginger (sliced).
- Prepare 3 stalks of Spring Onion (sliced lengthways into quarters & halved).
- Prepare 160 gms of Broccoli (Cut into florets).
- It’s 150 gms of mixed Asian Mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 stalk of Chinese Asparagus (Peeled and thickly sliced).
- Prepare 1 Handful of Corriander.
- You need 60 gms of (Approx) Bean Shoots.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare 1 of Dried Chilli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 of Star Anise.
- Prepare of Other.
- It’s 300 gms of Firm Tofu (cubed).
- It’s 3 cups of Vegetable Stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Mixed Mushroom & Tofu Soup (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) instructions
- Prepare Vegetables (as per in ingredients list).
- With all ingredients prepared, you can start..
- Heat Sesame oil in pot, then add the plate of Spices and stir fry quickly. Add the Mushrooms and stir fry for a minute, add the asparagus and sauces and 1 cup of stock. Mix all together..
- Add the broccoli, spring onion and the rest of the stock and the water to pot & lightly push down into the ingredients below. Bring the liquid to the boil..
- Turn down and cook on low for approx 20mins on low with lid on..
- Just before serving, add the tofu, bean shoots and and corriander & lightly stir through).