Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce. Chef Joe finishes up his pork tenderloin medallions in a lemon caper sauce with roast green beans and tomatoes, and it looks fantastic! Sauteed Pork Tenderloin Medallions with Lemon-Garlic Sauce. Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Gingered Jezebel Sauce Recipe.
If any of the medallions begin to look dry drizzle with a bit of the sauce. To serve, place medallions on plates and top with a couple of spoonfuls of the sauce. Pork tenderloin is well-seasoned and cooked with a wonderful, rich mustard sauce in this easy recipe. You can have Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce
- You need of For the pork.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of pork tenderloin.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of port wine.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare of For the onions.
- Prepare 1 of very large sweet onion.
- It’s 2 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1 tbs of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 1 package of bearnaise sauce mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbs of drained capers.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare of Roasted asparagus.
- Prepare of Mango chutney.
Pan-seared pork tenderloin is perfect when sliced and served over salad, roasted potatoes, in a wrap, or as a hearty appetizer on its own. You could cook the tenderloin and then slice it, but then you would miss the crispy seared coating that touches every corner of these two-bite wonders. Try this for breaded pork tenderloin that is lightly crunchy on the outside, tender and juicy with a hint of Mediterranean spice on the inside. I served the pork on a big platter sprinkled with chopped Italian parsley and some lemon wedges.our dinner guests loved it and so did we.
Brad's pork tenderloin medalions w/ lemon caper bearnaise sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients for the pork in a zip lock bag. Add tenderloin. Seal and marinade in the fridge overnight..
- Remove from marinade and let air dry on a cutting board for a half hour. Heat 1 tbs oil in a LG fry pan over medium heat. Sear pork on all sides. Place in a baking dish. Bake at 450 for 25 minutes..
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a frying pan. Add onions. Season with a little salt and pepper. Let onions sweat off. When they just start to brown, add vinegar and sugar. Reduce heat to medium low. Stir constantly until nicely browned..
- In a saucepan, whisk sauce packet, milk and cream together. Add lemon juice and capers. Bring to a simmer stirring constantly until sauce thickens well..
- When pork is done, remove from oven. Tent with foil. Let rest 10 minutes. Slice pork into medalions..
- Plate onions. Arrange pork over the top. Add desired amount of sauce. Garnish with roasted asparagus and mango chutney. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
I would love to get the recipe for Pork Medallions with Lemon Garlic Sauce, but the recipe shown here is for Peppered Pork Chops even though the comments are all. A different way to serve pork tenderloin. The tangy taste of wine & lemon juice is definately different. Steaming the pork makes it so tender Then put pork pieces on top of veggies. Pour lemon juice over meat and sprinkle with capers.