Chicken Gnocchi Soup. Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup Recipe. Does soup get any more comforting than this? This Creamy Chicken and Gnocchi Soup makes for the perfect dinner any day of the week and it's.
Ingredients of Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Onion, diced.
- It’s 8 of Asparagus, chopped.
- It’s 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Flour, All purpose.
- It’s 16 Oz. of Half & Half.
- Prepare 14 Oz. of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 8 of Chicken Thighs (or 2 breasts).
- You need 16 Oz. of Gnocchi.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt&Pepper.
Make our recipe for chicken gnocchi soup and you'll never turn back. Bring the soup to a simmer and then stir in the gnocchi. This chicken gnocchi soup recipe is quick, easy, and comforting. This creamy chicken gnocchi soup is pretty quick when all is said and done.
Chicken Gnocchi Soup step by step
- In a large pot, add butter and oil. Over Medium-High heat saute diced onions, chopped asparagus, and minced garlic. Add Flour to create a roux. Cook another minute….
- Add the Half & Half and Chicken Broth slowly. Half a cup of each at a time. Stir until mixture begins to thicken..
- Meanwhile, start boiling water for the gnocchi. Gnocchi is done boiling when they start to float. [Optional]: In a frypan, after straining Gnocchi, fry them to add a crisp..
- While the Gnocchi boils, Add your chicken to a oiled frypan. Cook on Medium High heat. Add any spices(salt, pepper), then cover..
- Add asparagus, spinach, gnocchi, and chicken to the thickened sauce. Simmer for a few minutes, stirring lightly then let cool..
Chicken Gnocchi Soup-if you like chicken noodle soup, you will love this twist on the classic. It is easy to make and the gnocchi is delicious and comforting! If you are in the mood for an easy and. Chicken gnocchi soup is hearty and full of flavor from juicy chicken, potato gnocchi, and tender veggies. It can be made on the stove top or in a slow cooker.