Ingredients of Vegetable Korma
- It’s of I used 1/4 cup of each variety of veggies.
- You need of Cauliflower, asparagus, carrot, mushroom,.
- It’s of Fenugreek leaves(optional).
- It’s of Bell pepper,potato, celery, peas,.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need of Ginger paste, tomato, salt, pepper, red chilli powder,.
- You need of Cumin powder, cinnamon powder.
Vegetable Korma instructions
- Heat the pot with 2tbsp of oil, add 1tsp of ginger paste. Fry for 30 secs & add handful of chopped fenugreek leaves or methi leaves. Then add 2 diced tomatoes..
- Once this mixture is cooked add the vegetables..
- Stir & Add 3/4 cup of water, salt, 1/4 tsp of pepper powder, 1/4th tsp of cumin powder, cinnamon & red chilli powder according to ur spice level..
- Once the veggies are almost cooked, add coconut milk & stir gently. allow it cook for another 5 mins in sim. sprinkle cinnamon powder & adjust the salt if needed..
- Enjoy with cooked rice..