Brad's stuffed chicken florentine. Bone-in chicken breasts stuffed with spinach, cheese and onion and baked until tender. This is a simple recipe that I cooked up myself. Florentine Stuffed Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Fiorentino's Chef Cesar showing you the secrets to preparing the perfect stuffed chicken breast. This Florentine stuffed chicken is filled with a deliciously cheesy spinach mixture, and toasted pine nuts, then wrapped in prosciutto and baked! Chicken breasts stuffed with spinach florentine. You can cook Brad's stuffed chicken florentine using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's stuffed chicken florentine
- You need 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of asparagus spears.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Greek seasonings.
- It’s 1 tbs of oil.
- It’s of For the pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of fettuccine.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of For the chicken.
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need of Lemon pepper.
- It’s 1 of lg shallot, fine chop.
- You need 5 Oz of baby spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 15 Oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
Feasting – stuffed roast chicken with herbs. Chicken roll and potato dumplings in mushroom sauce. stuffed chicken-breast-florentine-homemade nutrition facts and nutritional information. Make the best Stuffed Chicken Florentine with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com.
Brad's stuffed chicken florentine step by step
- Start by heating a fry pan on med low. Add 1 tsp oil. Add shallots. sauté 4 minutes. Stir often. Add spinach, bouillon, and a half cup water. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover, and cook until liquid is almost completely reduced. Remove from heat. Mix in ricotta cheese. Set aside.
- Cut bottom third off of the asparagus. Place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with olive oil, and Greek seasonings..
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Butterfly chicken breasts. Pound with a mallet to even out thickness. Sprinkle inside of chicken with lemon pepper. Evenly divide cheese mixture and stuff chicken breasts with it. Fold back closed and place in a baking dish. Cover tops with bread crumbs..
- Place chicken and asparagus in oven at the same time. Bake 25 minutes. After that turn on broiler for about 5 minutes to brown the bread crumbs. Watch carefully while broiling..
- Bring 4 qts water to a boil. Add fettuccine. Cook to al dentè. Drain and rinse with hot water. Return to pot. Add oil and spices. Toss to coat..
- When all is done, plate pasta. Place chicken on top. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the top of everything. Place asparagus on top of chicken. Drizzle with hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Pour pasta sauce over and around chicken. Stuffed Chicken Florentine recipe: Try this Stuffed Chicken Florentine recipe, or contribute your own. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. If your usual chicken breast routine is starting to feel a little ho-hum, this simple recipe is sure to shake things up.