Brad's baked pork chops. Join Brad Leone in his backyard as he makes pork chops, flat bread and some vegetable slaw on the side. He uses an outdoor flattop propane burner, but you. Breaded Pork Chops make an easy dinner for any night of the week.
Breaded baked panko pork chops, crispy on both sides and not dried out, were like the mystical dinnertime unicorns moms just couldn't seem to find. Especially when you consider there's absolutely no denying the scrumptiousness of a perfectly cooked, crusted pork chop. Juicy, delicious, oven baked, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. You can cook Brad's baked pork chops using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's baked pork chops
- It’s 3 of LG pork chops.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of asparagus, chopped into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Prepare 8 Oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- It’s 4 of servings of rice prepared with beef broth.
These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop fan) LOVES them. I served it with a raw shredded. Easy baked pork chops with four ingredients: bone-in chops, dry rub, butter and thyme.
Brad's baked pork chops instructions
- Place prepared rice in a 9 X 13 baking pan..
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place on top of rice..
- Spread asparagus over pork chops..
- Pour soup over everything. Cover with tin foil..
- Bake at 350, 30 – 40 minutes. Until pork chops are done..
- Meanwhile melt 1 tbs butter in a med fry pan. Add onions and mushrooms. Sauté until everything starts to brown. Add garlic and seasoned salt. Continue until everything is well browned..
- When all is done. Plate rice and pork over the top. Top with sautéed veggies. Serve with whipped yams..
This is one of the best baked pork chop recipes ever, so tender! To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. Baked pork chops are a great weekend or holiday dinner – they do take a little while to cook, but they're worth it. Expect to bake them about an hour minimum, but longer is excellent if you've got the time! one apple (I like gala, pink lady, anything sweet but tart) for every two porkchops. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and seasonings.