Chicken Philadelphia Rolls.
Ingredients of Chicken Philadelphia Rolls
- It’s 1/2 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 oz of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 6 oz of asparagus.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need of batter.
- Prepare of oil for frying.
Chicken Philadelphia Rolls instructions
- Cut a halt of a chicken breast on 2 halfs..
- Cover by a plastic foil.
- To beat by both sides.
- Add salt and paper.
- Take 1 tbs of a cream cheese and put it on the meat..
- Roll due to the foil.
- Take off the foil and fry on both sides till the gold color.
- Reheat the oven to 400 ° Bake rolls 30-35 min.
- Boil water, add 1/2 ts of a garlic salt, boil asparagus for 5 min.
- Take rolls, cut on pieces. Asparagus cover by butter. Serve with a mashed potatoes.Easy, tasty! Enjoy!.