Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM).
Ingredients of Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM)
- It’s 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- It’s 3 of onions, finely chopped.
- It’s 200 gr of fried chicken, roughly shredded.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of bottled chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of ******.
- You need 5 stalks of spring onion, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 300 gr of silken tofu.
- It’s 1 stalk of asparagus, cut in short pieces.
Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) step by step
- Cut the silken tofu, fry in hot oil until browned and more. Drain..
- PICKLED CHICKEN : saute onions and garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, chicken, asparagus and other seasonings. Stir until smooth and the water is running out..
- Before the stove is turned off, add the spring onions and stir well..
- Put the fried tofu in a dish, then add the pickled chicken. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top..