Sweet-Sour Onion Dressing with Marlin.
Ingredients of Sweet-Sour Onion Dressing with Marlin
- Prepare 2 of marlin filets (cut into large pieces).
- You need of MARINADE.
- You need * 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s * 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare * 1 Tbsp of sake.
- It’s 5 of green beans (remove tops and tails and cut in half).
- You need 1 stalk of asparagus (cut off the end, and cut in half).
- Prepare 1 of eggplant (cut off the tip and cut into bite sized pieces).
- It’s 1 of tomato (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need of vegetable oil for deep frying.
Sweet-Sour Onion Dressing with Marlin step by step
- Combine the marinade in a bowl, coat the marlin thoroughly and leave for 10~15 mins. And then add the cornstarch, mix to coat the marlin thoroughly..
- Heat the vegetable oil to 355°F(180°C) in a pot. Deep fry marlin in the oil until browned. Green beans, asparagus eggplant are deep fried with no coat. Drain off the oil..
- Arrange the marlin, deep fried vegetables, tomato in a serving plate and top with the sweet-sour onion dressing. → (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/268146-sweet-sour-onion-dressing-with-tofu)..