Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style ..
Ingredients of Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style .
- You need 1 kg of beef ribs (marinade of your choice).
- It’s 1 of red capsicum (bell pepper).
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow capsicum (bell pepper).
- You need 2 of spring onion – finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomatoes – cut in half.
- Prepare 6 of asparagus tips.
- It’s 1 stick of of celery – finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of carrot – peeled and finely sliced.
Ladybirds Marinated Ribs , Halloween Style . step by step
- Cook the ribs on slow on medium oven heat . Or to your liking ..
- Cut a piece out of the red capsicum and carefully deseed and devein the insides of the larger piece then set it aside till needed . Slice the remaining piece into thin slices and add the slices to the frying pan until needed ..
- Whilst ribs are cooking prepare ingredients for the vegetable stir fry and heart . Chop vegetables according to ingredients directions , then add them to a heated frying pan with a knob of butter and proceed to cook for about 5 minutes or until just tender but still crisp , remove from the pan and add to the prepared red capsicum insides ..
- Place the prepared , filled red capsicum heart , onto a large plate or chopping board , about top center of the board ..
- Once ribs are cooking , arrange them , either side of the filled red capsicum heart , on a large plate or chopping board as if to represent a rib cage ..
- Once all is prepared , serve hot and enjoy . 🙂 . ..
- I placed some of my vegetable spiders and ladybugs into the platter to add to the effect . Lol . 🙂 . Happy Halloween ..