The left over Pita. In the morning, there's leftover pita. a chickpea and herb fatteh (above) that utilizes chickpeas and a bounty of herbs, tahini sauce and chile oil to bring day-old pita back to life. While watching over Pita, Creasy becomes fond of the girl, and finds himself regaining some of his faith in humanity. But things take an ugly turn when Pita is abducted by gunmen who shoot Creasy and leave him to die in the streets.
I start by making the perfect dough , kneading, shaping. I've kept the leftover mix in the refrigerator all week and have really enjoyed eating the pitas every day for lunch. I set the serving size to a half-round pita pocket. You can cook The left over Pita using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The left over Pita
- You need 1 of pita bread.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of italian sausage or meat of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of butter (pita).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of minced garlic (pita).
- You need of for stir fry.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried herb mix seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need 1 of asparagus.
- It’s 1 of spinach leaves.
Three years after the disappearance of two percent of the global population, a group of people in a small New York community try to continue their lives while coping with the. My favorite flatbread or pocketless pita EVER. These are so soft and tender – say goodbye to the dry and crumbly pitas and make these today! Sure it's easier to buy pitas at the store, but they are neverrrr as good.
The left over Pita step by step
- start by adding butter, garlic olive oil into a pan cook about 2 minutes. add in chopped veggies of choice & seasonings, cook till veggies of choice are tender but not mushy(as above) about 9minutes. .theres no precise measurement since this was just left over odd n ends of veggies.use whats on hand to make stir fry.
- chop left over meat of choice heat as you like.
- speed butter & garlic on one side of pita, heat on warm skillet till golden.assemble pita how you like.enjoy!.
In fact, I often find that store bought pita bread is quite dry. Read the Fajita Leftovers discussion from the Chowhound Home Cooking, Leftovers food community. Pita bread is nothing but a straightforward bread dough recipe where wheat flour, yeast, milk are combined together to form a soft dough. Bake it in the oven or over a cook-top and you will have amazingly soft and. The anime series Pita-Ten is based on the manga series of the same name by Koge-Donbo.