The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira. Chicken and BiscuitsA Cheesecake Factory "Comfort Classic." Sauteed Chicken Breasts Covered wit. Crusted Chicken RomanoBreast of Chicken Coated with a Factory CombinationsChoose two items: Chicken Madeira, Steak Diane, Herb Crusted Salmon and Shrimp Scampi. Watch How to Make Chicken Madeira Recipe: We went to the Cheesecake Factory on our Anniversary for my husbands' first (and my second) time ever and ordered their world famous Chicken Madeira.
Ingredients of The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira
- It’s 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of McCormick montreal chicken seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic salt for chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 cup of madiera wine.
- It’s 1 can of beef stock.
- You need 2 slice of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of dried chives.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper & salt to taste.
- You need 1 box of fresh mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour add broth to make a slurry( optional) to thicken.
- You need of asparagus.
- Prepare 4 of asparagus.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic salt & salt to taste.
Tender, juicy, chicken smothered in a rich, mushroom Madeira sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese, served on a bed of red-skinned mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus. What makes this Cheesecake Factory's "most popular chicken dish" is the sweet madeira wine reduction sauce spooned over the top. Man, I could slurp that chicken madeira sauce straight from a glass. Ever wonder what makes our dishes so delicious?
The CheeseCake Factory~ Chicken Madeira step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- add your chicken breast to a bag pound out your chicken to how thin you want it..
- in another small pan add butter & olive oil add in asparagus, add pinch of salt & garlic salt cook about 8minutes set aside.
- season both sides of chicken generously. add oil to a pan, add chicken when hot cook 6-7minutes you want a good golden color on each side.set aside in a foil lined plate to seal in juices..
- in the same pan add olive oil and add in mushrooms, give a pinch of salt & pepper stir fry atleast 2minutes. Now add in wine & beef stock along with butter, & chives & onion flakes cook down about 15-20minutes.taste for seasonings.if sauce is to thin add 2tbspn flour with some broth into a bowl, then whisk into sauce to thicken.
- add asparagus to chicken top with cheese bake in oven 10minutes till melty top with sauce..
The Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira is an amazing meal that you won't want to miss. This flavorful chicken has an amazing wine sauce that is so hard to resist. Now you can make this Cheesecake Factory menu item at home. This Chicken Madeira recipe is a better-than take on Cheesecake Factory's most popular chicken dish. It's easy make at home and explosion of flavor.