You can have Vegetable Omelette using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Omelette
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 slice of cheese (American or Swiss).
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of stock asparagus chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
Vegetable Omelette instructions
- pan fry vegetables in oil until onion and peppers are soft and then set aside.
- spray small fry pan with cooking spray and heat pan medium heat.
- beat eggs in bowl.
- add beatened eggs to pan.
- Let the egg cook a minute and then add the vegetables, salt, pepper, and cheese to half of the egg. Fold the other half of the egg over the cheese and vegetables..
- keep flipping sides every 30 seconds to a minute until the egg seems to be fully cooked..