Momma's St. Patrick's Day Stirfry. Browse top rated quick and easy stir-fry st-patrick-s-day recipes. Maggi Goreng Mamak, Pork Pot Stickers With Honey Chipotle Sauce, etc. All recipes » Stir fry » St Patrick's Day.
Ingredients of Momma's St. Patrick's Day Stirfry
- It’s 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 4 of spears asparagus, chopped in 1/2" chunks.
- Prepare 3 of white mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 medium of size sprig broccoli, chopped into same size chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 of grn. pepper, chopped into 1/2" chunks.
- It’s 3 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper, sliced into 1/2" chunks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 1 of skinless chicken breast, chopped into 1/2" chunks.
Patrick's Day but I didn't want the usual corned beef and cabbage meal. Divide stir-fry among bowls of rice. Stir-frying lends itself to improvisation, so have fun experimenting with other proteins and vegetables (or just vegetables) in similar amounts, cut in similar fashion. Get the real story about this beloved Irish holiday and the patron saint it's named after.
Momma's St. Patrick's Day Stirfry instructions
- Make rice according to package directions. While cooking, make veg..
- Add about 1/4 cup of oil of your choice to a hot large fry pan..
- Add all veg, except green onion, plus the chicken breast in pan and stirfry til chicken is cooked!.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water to pan and let veg steam ..
- Put cornstarch in small bowl and add 1/4 cup water and ketchup and mix well.Add to pan to thicken sauce.Toss to coat all veg well..
- Serve over fresh cooked rice. Serves two well!!.
Return tofu and bok choy to pan. See more ideas about Day, Patrick, St patricks day. This no prep, print & go packet contains St. It's nearly St Patrick's Day so I thought I'd do a video of Traditions and the History Behind it. I absolutely love Irish History and there is so much.