CHICKEN CARBONARA. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Sauteed chicken, shrimp and bacon smothered in the most delicious homemade carbonara sauce served with pasta. Save money by breaking down a chicken yourself with our easy step-by-step guide.
Ingredients of CHICKEN CARBONARA
- It’s 1 lb of penne pasta, uncooked.
- You need 1/4 cup of Italian herb salad dressing.
- You need 2 of chicken breast, cut into peices.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon, diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of chicken brotb.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 10 of grape tomatoes, cut into quarters.
This chicken carbonara penne pasta is going to be a new mealtime favorite! What pasta dish will you make next using Barilla Pronto Pasta? Cook the spaghetti following pack instructions. Chicken Carbonara – An authentic, restaurant-quality recipe for a classic Italian dish!
CHICKEN CARBONARA step by step
- Cook penne according to package directions..
- Meamwhile; heat dressing in a large skillet on medium heat..
- Add chicken and vegetables, cook 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently..
- In another pan, fry bacon and remove from grease, add to the chicken mixture..
- Add broth and cheese, cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add parmesan cheese and mix well..
- Drain pasta, and return to pot..
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly..
- Cook 1 minute or until heated trough. Sauce will thicken as it stands..
- Fold in tomatoes and serve.
To make your chicken carbonara loved and adored by children, here is a simple chicken carbonara recipe that will surely come back for a second helping. Boil the linguine according to package. Enjoy a delicious Italian meal with our Chicken Carbonara pasta recipe. Traditional Carbonara pasta turned into an amazing pasta bake that's sure to become a family-favorite! Creamy Chicken Carbonara a copycat signature dish from Johnny Carino's Italian Resturant Bowtie Festival with Chicken, Bacon, Tomatoes, and Red Onion in a creamy Alfredo Sauce served with.