Quinoa vegetable cheesey eggy deliciousness. I love quinoa and I wanted to make something that was flavorful and filling. The vegetables can be changed to your liking! Whole-grain quinoa flavored with garlic and Parmesan cheese is a very basic recipe, but you can vary it by Next, add the vegetable broth and the quinoa.
When quinoa is cooked, add to skillet with veggies and stir until well combined. Get the full Quinoa recipe. ➨. This cheesy quinoa casserole is loaded with fresh veggies and a delicious cheese sauce. You can have Quinoa vegetable cheesey eggy deliciousness using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa vegetable cheesey eggy deliciousness
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- It’s 2 of free range eggs.
- You need Half of head broccoli, cut into medium pieces.
- Prepare 15-20 of asparagus spears, cut into thirds.
- It’s 5 leaves of kale, finely chopped.
- You need Half of a jar of salsa.
- It’s 1 cup of (or more) cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of avocado, cubed.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
It's a great vegetarian main dish or side dish. The quinoa is full of protein and very filling. The cheese sauce is creamy, smooth, and heavenly. Even the kids love this one!
Quinoa vegetable cheesey eggy deliciousness step by step
- Cook the quinoa according to instructions.
- Steam the asparagus and broccoli for about 3 minutes so tender but still so they have some bite.
- On medium heat fry the chopped kale, cooked quinoa and steamed vegetables in olive oil for a few minutes.
- While this is cooking, poach the two eggs.
- Add salsa and cheese to the quinoa/vegetable mix and stir until heated and the cheese is melted (only a minute or so). Season well with salt and pepper..
- Divide the quinoa mix onto two plates, and place a poached egg on top of each..
- Add avocado cubes and some more salt and pepper.
The Best Shrimp Vegetable Quinoa Recipes on Yummly Shrimp Bok Choy Stir Fry, Easy Thai Curry Hot Pot, Easy Air Fryer Shrimp & Vegetables. This Vegetable Quinoa Soup is healthy, hearty and easy to make! Recipe is vegan, oil-free, low-fat and can be made on the stovetop Healthy and well-balanced, this Vegetable Quinoa Soup filled with hearty vegetables, protein rich quinoa and beans is oil-free and. Quinoa vegetable pilaf is a protein rich, gluten free and delicious dish.