Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato. Sautéed boneless chicken breast tenders combine with a savory Italian sauce and penne pasta. A sprinkle of Parmesan cheese finishes this incredibly tasty meal that's sure to impress. This creamy sun-dried tomato penne was a hit, we devoured it as fast as we could.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato
- Prepare 4 of Chicken tenderloin cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 box of Penne pasta or Hardy pasta of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need 1 envelope of of Mc Cormick gourmet Chicken and Penne seasoning mix.
- You need 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped asparagus.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
But they never went out of fashion in my world. How to Make One-Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes Mix half-and-half and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Add to skillet along with tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes.
Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato instructions
- Season your cut up chicken tenderloins with the Italian seasoning coat well..
- In a large skillet fry seasoned chicken tenders with the olive oil and crushed garlic until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Once chicken is done and pasta is cooked combine all remaining ingredients into the skillet bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce starts to thicken if sauce becomes too thick too quickly add some of the pasta water to thin out sauce.
Paleo Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Recipe – This creamy sun-dried tomato chicken skillet recipe makes a delicious and QUICK low carb, paleo chicken dinner. See time-saving tips for a quick-and-easy chicken penne pasta dinner. Chicken cooked in creamy garlic parmesan sun-dried tomato sauce. While water is coming to a boil, stir sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, and peas into slow cooker. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan, thyme, oregano and basil.