Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato. Sautéed boneless chicken breast tenders combine with a savory Italian sauce and penne pasta. A sprinkle of Parmesan cheese finishes this incredibly tasty meal that's sure to impress. This creamy sun-dried tomato penne was a hit, we devoured it as fast as we could.
Since I used oil-free tomatoes, I added some olive oil to the pot and sautéd the garlic and chopped. Chicken with an utterly addictive Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce! Sun dried tomatoes don't feature as much anymore as they should. You can cook Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato
- Prepare 4 of Chicken tenderloin cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 box of Penne pasta or Hardy pasta of your choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need 1 envelope of of Mc Cormick gourmet Chicken and Penne seasoning mix.
- You need 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried Italian seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped asparagus.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
But they never went out of fashion in my world. How to Make One-Pot Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes Mix half-and-half and cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Add to skillet along with tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes.
Creamy chicken and penne with sun dried tomato instructions
- Season your cut up chicken tenderloins with the Italian seasoning coat well..
- In a large skillet fry seasoned chicken tenders with the olive oil and crushed garlic until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Once chicken is done and pasta is cooked combine all remaining ingredients into the skillet bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer until sauce starts to thicken if sauce becomes too thick too quickly add some of the pasta water to thin out sauce.
Paleo Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Recipe – This creamy sun-dried tomato chicken skillet recipe makes a delicious and QUICK low carb, paleo chicken dinner. See time-saving tips for a quick-and-easy chicken penne pasta dinner. Chicken cooked in creamy garlic parmesan sun-dried tomato sauce. While water is coming to a boil, stir sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, and peas into slow cooker. Stir in chicken broth, heavy cream, sun dried tomatoes, Parmesan, thyme, oregano and basil.