Super quick asparagus, prawn & chorizo stir fry. Asparagus & Prawn Stir-Fry Chinese Style Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple and exciting. Stir-Fry Asparagus & Prawns (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen.
The prep time is actually short and sweet, since we skip the fussy and unnecessary steps of rolling out, trimming, and blind-baking the dough. Super Quick Asparagus Tart. by: CB Owens. We're showcasing the seasonal sensation that is asparagus with this simple Japanese-inspired noodle dish. You can have Super quick asparagus, prawn & chorizo stir fry using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super quick asparagus, prawn & chorizo stir fry
- It’s 200 g of prawns / shrimp.
- It’s 200 g of asparagus, hard ends trimmed.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of chopped chorizo (more to taste).
You'll cook it with red pepper in a really hot pan. Spring is here, try Ching's super tasty and quick wok fried prawns and asparagus dinner. yum! Heat a wok over high heat and add the groundnut oil. This Prawn and Asparagus Risotto is a simple but comforting, slimming This beautifully simple Prawn and Asparagus Risotto is a really comforting, slimming friendly meal that's It's super tasty and filling so you could easily serve half a portion and enjoy it with extra vegetables or a side salad!
Super quick asparagus, prawn & chorizo stir fry instructions
- Chop asparagus in 2-3 cm pieces (to taste). Chop chorizo into small pieces (I used Waitrose’s cooks ingredients chorizo which came pre-chopped).
- Lightly stir fry chorizo until the fat melts and comes out..
- Add asparagus and stir fry on medium heat with chorizo, until asparagus is soft ~5-7 min.
- Add prawns. If frozen, defrost first and squeeze out any extra liquid..
- Stir fry until prawns are cooked / warm. Serve with rice or a rice alternative – here I used paleo-friendly bare naked rice.
A wide variety of quick asparagus options are available to you, such as stem, whole, and sprout. You can also choose from bulk, can. Get a taste of Thailand with this light and seasonal dish. Asparagus is a nutritional powerhouse: It's a good source of vitamin K (important for strong bones and blood clotting) and antioxidants, which repair damage done by free radicals and can help reduce risk of serious health problems like heart disease, diabetes, and cancer Role of oxidative stress in. Easy sauteed asparagus recipe made with garlic and butter.