Pan fried prawns (shrimps) asparagus and fennel salad. This garlic asparagus dish is a Northern Italian side dish. Stir in the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Cook garlic in butter for a minute, but do not brown.
It's so versatile and so easy to cook. I love it with pasta, in fried rice, in seafood salad, as a topping for salad, grilled, roasted. Chicken and Asparagus Salad with Creamy Tarragon Dressing by Closet Cooking. You can cook Pan fried prawns (shrimps) asparagus and fennel salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried prawns (shrimps) asparagus and fennel salad
- It’s 250 g of large green prawns.
- You need 200 g of shaved fennel.
- Prepare 2 Handful of mixed salad leaves.
- You need Bunch of asparagus.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped fennel fronds.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato diced.
- You need 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 of sliced Spanish onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushes garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced cucumber.
- It’s of Salt and cracked pepper.
Fresh porcini pan-fried with chili and soft polenta. by Intrepid Eats. For the salad I quickly blanched the sugar snap peas and green asparagus spears in boiling water, followed by a shock of Cook the desired quantity of prawns making sure you do not over crowd the pan. Fry in batches if you are doing a lot. I heat a splash of olive oil in a large frying pan and cook.
Pan fried prawns (shrimps) asparagus and fennel salad step by step
- In a hot fry pan, brown prawns with little oil. Add asparagus to cook. Season with salt & pepper, a squeeze half lemon, lemon zest and chopped fennel fronds. Take off heat to rest..
- Dress salad cuts: Toss tomato, cucumber, onions, fennel fronds, with remaining lemon juice, salt pepper and olive oil..
- On plate, make nest with salad leaves, then top with dressed salad cuts. Arrange cook prawns and asparagus over top. Drizzle more olive oil if desired..
We are obsessed with this Fried Shrimp and Asparagus Salad recipe. Try this recipe out for a BBQ with friends and family. Or this can by a great recipe to cook for the kids Let us know how you liked our Fried Shrimp and Asparagus Salad recipe in the comments below. I love asparagus, and if you do, then you'll love this recipe. Nothing fancy, and it's ready in minutes.