Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry.
You can have Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry
- Prepare 10 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 dash of [Seasoning] White wine or sake.
- It’s 1 dash of [Seasoning] Salt, pepper.
- It’s 5 of Asparagus.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive oil or butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ☆Consommé granules.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Curry powder.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
Curry Shrimp and Asparagus Stir-fry step by step
- Peel off the shells of the shrimp and remove the back vein. Rinse with water and sprinkle with katakuriko. Drain the water and season with white wine (or sake), salt, and pepper..
- Scrape off the skin from the bottoms of the asparagus and cut into 3 cm long diagonal slices..
- Boil the cut asparagus in salted water or microwave to soften..
- Heat olive oil or butter in a frying pan. Add the shrimp and then the asparagus and quickly stir-fry..
- Immediately add the ☆ flavoring ingredients. Lightly cook and combine the flavor to finish!!.
- It's great as a part of your bento..