Asparagus, Pork & Goji Berry Stir-Fry. The mushrooms and asparagus really add to the flavor of the pork chops! Thicken sauce with cornstarch and serve over egg. This asparagus stuffed pork loin makes for a simple but impressive dish for guests or just a family dinner.
Ingredients of Asparagus, Pork & Goji Berry Stir-Fry
- It’s 2 stick of Asparagus.
- You need 100 grams of Pork.
- Prepare 5 grams of Goji berries.
- Prepare 5 grams of Wood ear mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of thumbtip-sized knob Minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of A.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Sake.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Katakuriko.
Use a chef's knife to chop off ends with one quick cut, then snip bands. Easy recipe made on one sheet pan for parmesan crusted pork chops, potatoes, and asparagus. You can prepare this fibrous vegetable by either boiling, steaming, roasting, sauteing, broiling, or pan-roasting. Parmesan cheese adds a salty, savory component to sweet, tender asparagus.
Asparagus, Pork & Goji Berry Stir-Fry step by step
- Combine the A ingredients together. Roughly chop the asparagus into chunks..
- Soak the wood ear mushrooms and goji berries in water. Slice the pork into bite-sized pieces and season it with the A ingredients..
- Heat up the sesame oil in a frying pan and sauté the ginger. Add the pork and stir-fry, then transfer the contents of the pan to a plate..
- Place the asparagus and wood ear mushrooms in the empty frying pan and stir-fry them. Once cooked through, add the pork back in with the goji berries and adjust the flavour with sake and salt..
- Transfer everything to a plate and serve!.
Try it next to grilled Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then. Meanwhile, trim the asparagus and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Easy sauteed asparagus recipe made with garlic and butter. Parmesan is the secret-weapon ingredient in this quick and easy dinner: it's used to create a golden, umami-packed crust for the pork cutlets, then shaved over the crisp-tender spears of asparagus.