Asparagus and Bacon Egg Stir Fry. The asparagus is slivered thinly and stir-fried with kimchi and spam, then topped with a fried egg, grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, and Inspired by Italian asparagus alla Milanese, this Korean-flavored version takes quite a few liberties. The asparagus is sliced thinly and stir-fried with kimchi. Beef asparagus stir fry is a simple and easy-to-make stir fry dish.
Ingredients of Asparagus and Bacon Egg Stir Fry
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 of pack Half-strip of bacon.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
I had to double the dressing and added more Dijon mustard than stated in the recipe. Stir in pancetta and asparagus and heat for a few minutes. Heat until all ingredients are warm. Serve Hollandaise sauce on the side.
Asparagus and Bacon Egg Stir Fry step by step
- Parboil the asparagus..
- Cut the asparagus and bacon into easy to eat pieces..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, add the asparagus and bacon, and lightly fry. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the beaten egg, fry some more, transfer to a serving plate and enjoy..
Each person can sprinkle as much sauce as they like over the egg mixture. Half fill a large non-stick frying pan with water and Stir in the beaten eggs until thoroughly combined. Scatter half the asparagus, bacon and onion mixture Scatter the remaining asparagus and bacon mixture on top and press down lightly, then. Add the reserved beef, mushrooms, and any juices. This tasty chicken, mushroom and asparagus dish served with rice is perfect for an Asian dinner.