Egg, Shrimp and Asparagus Chaa (Stir-fry) with the Fragrance of Bonito.
Ingredients of Egg, Shrimp and Asparagus Chaa (Stir-fry) with the Fragrance of Bonito
- It’s 3 of Egg.
- It’s 100 grams of Shrimp.
- It’s 100 grams of Asparagus.
- It’s 50 ml of Bonito dashi base mentsuyu (2x concentrate).
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
Egg, Shrimp and Asparagus Chaa (Stir-fry) with the Fragrance of Bonito instructions
- I used frozen shrimp. Defrost, then microwave for about 2 minutes. You can just use thin asparagus stalks. Cut them up to about the same size as the shrimp, and boil for 1 minute. Let cool down..
- When the shrimp and asparagus have cooled down, dust lightly with katakuriko. Beat the eggs and season lightly with salt and sugar..
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and add the eggs. Immediately add the shrimp and asparagus. Stir fry while coating with the egg. When the egg is soft set, pour in the bonito dashi based sauce around the perimeter of the pan (on the hot surface so it sizzles). Finished..