Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek". Italian Meets Greek – Jimmy's Kouzina. Great menu of Italian and Greek dishes. That's what I shoulda named it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek"
- It’s 1 packages of spiral pasta.
- You need 1 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 1 cup of crumbled feta chease.
- You need of salt, pepper, basil.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of pesto rosso (sun dried tomato pesto).
Pasta salad "Italian meets Greek" step by step
- Cook pasta.
- Fry the bacon nice and crispy.
- Chop up the sun dried tomatoes and keep the oil you will need it for the salad.
- Mix the crumbled up feta cheese, the sun dried tomatoes and the oil in a large bowl.
- When the bacon has cooled crumble up the bacon and mix in with the feta cheese, and the tomatoes.
- After the pasta has cooled down mix the pasta in with the rest. Fold the pesto rosso under the pasta and if it is to dry for your taste mix in some olive oil..
- Season with salt, pepper and basil to taste.
- You can also eat it warm but not hot. It's good both ways.