Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus.
You can have Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus
- Prepare 5 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of fine asparagus tips, cut into medium chunks.
- It’s Handful of fresh spinach leaves.
- Prepare 4 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of large free range eggs.
- It’s 2 slices of sourdough bread.
- It’s 50 g of smoked salmon.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Baked Eggs on Toast with Smoked Salmon & Asparagus instructions
- Heat the olive oil & butter in a non-stick frying pan. Add the asparagus tips and fry gently for 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and spinach leaves and heat through for a few minutes until the spinach has only just wilted..
- Make two wells within the mixture and crack an egg into each well. Cover with a lid and cook on low-medium heat until the eggs are just cooked, or until the yolks have begun to go opaque. Meanwhile, pop the sourdough into the toaster..
- When the eggs are cooked, remove from the heat and take off the lid. Sprinkle generously with coarse sea salt (I like Maldon) and freshly ground pepper..
- Place the smoked salmon on top of the sourdough. Then, using a spatula, lift out each egg along with the mixture and place on top of the salmon. Drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce..
- Enjoy! ☺️.