Cheesey Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Wrap.
Ingredients of Cheesey Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Wrap
- It’s 4 Rashers of bacon.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 of Asparagus spears.
- Prepare 2 of handfulls of mozarella.
- It’s 1 of extra egg whisked to brush the pastry.
- Prepare 2 of squares ready roll puff pastry.
- You need of sweet chilli sauce.
Cheesey Bacon, Egg & Asparagus Wrap instructions
- Cut 2 squares of puff pastry, brush with egg and lay out..
- Grill bacon for a fwe minutes but dont cook properly,..
- Lay the bacon onto the pastry, add the asparagus spears and then pop a handful of cheese onto each square,..
- In a pan lightly fry 2 eggs so the whites set but the top and yolks are raw..
- Add the eggs to the squares and fold up the corners of the pastry, brush again with the whisked egg yolks, then pop in the oven for about 15/20 mins,..
- Serve wiith some amazing sweet chilli sauce..