My Chicken Tarragon with Broccoli & Asparagus in sauce 🤩. Chicken and rice are simmered in a tarragon-infused broth creating a warm and comforting soup perfect for cold evenings. The tarragon gives it a special taste. Tastes great the next day for leftovers!
This is a really easy dish to make This creamy sauce is a classic with chicken–and while tarragon is the traditional herb, thyme or rosemary would also work beautifully. This is definitely going to be a repeat at our house! we did dredge the chicken with tarragon S&P and flour then pan fried and made the sauce seperate. When it comes to cooking traditional French food, most people think of a complex concoction of ingredients in a Le Creuset pot which has been simmering. You can have My Chicken Tarragon with Broccoli & Asparagus in sauce 🤩 using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Tarragon with Broccoli & Asparagus in sauce 🤩
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/4 of Onion sliced.
- It’s 1 tbls of Butter.
- You need 2 Cloves of Garlic mashed.
- You need 6 of Asparagus stems.
- Prepare 4 of good sized broccoli florets.i used Frozen.
- Prepare 3-4 Slices of lemon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Herbs of Province.
- Prepare 1 tbls of fresh Tarragon leaves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of white wine medium.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to your taste.
- It’s 1 of dried chicken stock cube.
- You need 4 tbls of water.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Parmesan Cheese sprinkled on top for the finish.
Butterfly chicken by placing it breast-side down and, using kitchen shears, cutting along both sides of backbone and through small rib bones. Discard backbone, and place chicken in a large plastic bag with zipper. Expel as much air as possible. Wash chicken and pat dry, using paper towels.
My Chicken Tarragon with Broccoli & Asparagus in sauce 🤩 instructions
- 1 tbls Butter and mashed garlic mix together. Heat up in a shallow pan. Add the onions fry on medium heat. 1 minute.
- Next add the two Chicken breasts and fry for 1 minute then turn chicken over and repeat. When it starts browning take them out and add chicken and onions to an ovenproof dish..
- Next slice the lemon and add around the chicken also add the tarragon leaves and herbs of Province all around..
- Next add the Asparagus stems. Then add the wine to the pan that the chicken was browned let it bubble and reduce down for 2 minutes. Then add the stock cube crumbled in stir then add the water take off the heat for 1 minute..
- Next add the cream to the stock and stir bring it to the boil then take it off and pour over the chicken and veg..
- Add the dish to a preheated oven 180°C for 25-30 minutes. To accompany I boiled some new potatoes in the skins.
- Serve with Potatoes and Enjoy..
Lightly flour chicken and season with salt, pepper and mustard. Heat butter and oil in a flameproof casserole Sprinkle with tarragon and extra seasoning. Tarragon chicken salad with dried cranberries, celery, mayonnaise, and tarragon. French tarragon is a distinctive herb, with a slight anise or licorice aroma. We don't use it that often; I grew some last year and don't think we used it more than once or twice the whole season.