Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata. Serve this smoked salmon frittata for a simple supper. Add peas and broccoli to help you on your way to five a day. Slide the frittata onto a plate, cut it into.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata
- You need 5 of large free range eggs.
- Prepare 6-8 of stems of Tenderstem broccoli.
- Prepare of Or 5-6 asparagus spears.
- You need 80 g of approx. Smoked salmon.
- You need 1/2 of white onion (fine dice).
- It’s 1 tbsp of snipped chives.
- Prepare 50 g of grated mature cheddar.
- You need 20 g of finely grated Parmesan (or equivalent).
- It’s of Salt, pepper.
Invert the frittata onto a large plat. Cut into wedges and serve warm or at room temperature. Then, to finish, cheesy kedgeree with made with the Saucy Fish Co. Smoked Haddock with a Cheese and Chive Sauce.
Smoked salmon and Tenderstem broccoli (or asparagus) frittata instructions
- Fine dice the onion and trim the woody parts of the Tenderstem (or asaparagus).
- Blanch the Tenderstem (or asparagus) for approx 1 and half minutes in lightly salted, rapidly boiling water. Refresh in cold water straight away to prevent over cooking. Drain fully and cut up each stem/spear into 4-5 pieces..
- Mix eggs, snipped chives and seasoning together..
- Gently sweat off fine dice onion until softened but not coloured. Add in Tenderstem/asparagus pieces. Fry off then add the chopped up smoked salmon..
- Make sure the pan is well lubricated with oil/butter to prevent sticking. Stir in egg mix allow to set and turn through a few times to fluff the mixture up. Turn heat right down allow to partially cook in the lowest heat for a couple of minutes (be careful not to let catch/burn).
- Top with both cheeses and finish under a moderate grill. Until set through.
This three ingredient frittata is made with salmon and Tenderstem broccoli is ideal for brunch or. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water until cold and drain again. Cut into wedges and serve with salad. The fresh flavor of asparagus and dill combined with smoky salmon is sure to make this Asparagus and Smoked Salmon Frittata your new A versatile frittata recipe for breakfast, brunch, or dinner! SALMON & BROCCOLI FRITTATA (SLIMMING WORLD FRIENDLY) with Norwegian Salmon.