Stir fried asparagus with Prawns. Stir-Fry Asparagus & Prawns (Chinese Style Cooking Recipe) Welcome to Xiao's Kitchen. Prawns and asparagus are stir-fried together, then coated in a seasoned sauce. Serve with rice for a satisfying lunch or dinner.
Stir Fried Asparagus. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Fresh asparagus turns out tender but still crisp, coated with a flavorful oyster-based sauce in this easy asparagus stir-fry. Push the asparagus to the sides of the wok. You can cook Stir fried asparagus with Prawns using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried asparagus with Prawns
- You need 180 g of prawns.
- Prepare 1 pack of asparagus cut them up to 3 part and discard the end bits.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- You need 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
Add the mushrooms and bell pepper in the middle. Stir-fry for a minute, sprinkling a bit of rice wine or dry sherry over the. Then add prepared prawns and scald it in boiled water until cooked. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat.
Stir fried asparagus with Prawns instructions
- On medium heat pan, add cooking oil and garlic, stir well until garlic become golden and crisp..
- Add prawns in, stir well then add some asparagus in stir well..
- Add some fishsauce, soysauce and some sugar. Stir everything together..
- Serve with jasmine rice or any rice you prefer..
Add garlic and stir Stir until soft and cooked thoroughly. Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper, sesame oil and sugar. Then add prawns, shitake mushroom and soup. Asparagus is blanched before being added with the prawns to stir fried garlic and onion to create a mild yet pleasing meal. Stir-fry the king prawns in a wok for a few minutes until they turn pink.