Asparagus Maggi lollipop.
Ingredients of Asparagus Maggi lollipop
- You need 1 packet of Maggi (any flavour) boiled (cooked).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Onion.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 2 of bread slices.
- You need 2 tbsp of besan (gram flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flatten rice flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Oil for frying.
- It’s 12 of Asparagus (boiled).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
Asparagus Maggi lollipop instructions
- Heat oil in a kadai, add onion cook for 1 minute then add one by one chopped vegetables, sprinkle the Maggi masala, add salt to taste, cumin powder cover and cook for 2 minutes,.
- Then add bread slices, besan, coriander leaves and green chilli chopped mix throughly. Make small balls in it.Then insert the asparagus stem in the balls..
- 3. In a plate spread the flatten rice flour, then roll the maggi balls, heat oil for frying. Then fry the balls till golden brown in colour. Serve it hot with tomato sauce..