Bucati with pesto. Radicchio pesto; a delicious alternative to traditional pesto! Because radicchio has quite a strong taste and can be sour I served this pesto with Busiate pasta made from tumminia, an ancient Sicilian grain. In this recipe, we're using fusilli bucati, a type with a hollow center.
Ingredients of Bucati with pesto
- It’s of Pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- You need 2 liter of boiling water.
- Prepare 300 grams of Bucatini pasta n°9.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 65 grams of parseley leaves.
- It’s 150 grams of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 30 grams of Pine nuts.
- You need 40 grams of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of garlic cloves.
This time we used Fusilli Bucati. Pesto Baked Ziti- this dish is easy to throw together AND perfect for summer as you can add in lots Pesto Baked Ziti is DELICIOUS and you should all try it ASAP! I figured that I would take the summer. Pistachio mint pesto pasta will make you wonder where it has been all your life!
Bucati with pesto instructions
- When water is boiling add the noodles and cook about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, cover the pan while you prepare the sauce..
- In a pesto and mortar add all the ingredients and macerete it..
- add the hot pasta on a plate and put the sauce on top..
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Here's what you need: bacon, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, garlic, spinach, milk, fettuccine, pesto, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley. An Italian dark green sauce for pasta originating in Genoa. It's made from pine nuts blended with Nothing tastes like homemade pesto on your pasta. All of these pictures were taken by me at the Valet Parking in Mall of the Emirates, Dubai.