My Roasted Garlic Asparagus with sundried Tomato & Mushrooms. 😁.
Ingredients of My Roasted Garlic Asparagus with sundried Tomato & Mushrooms. 😁
- It’s of 3 Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
- It’s 6 sprigs of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 tbls of sundries tomatoes in oil crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Basil.
- It’s 1 pinch of black Pepper.
- Prepare 3 of large mushrooms sliced.
My Roasted Garlic Asparagus with sundried Tomato & Mushrooms. 😁 instructions
- Peel skin off the garlic cloves add to tinfoil then add the butter wrap up and place in the oven preheated on 180°C for 5 minutes..
- Add the Asparagus all lined in a shallow oven tray or dish also fry the mushrooms along side them.6.
- Take out the garlic open up and squash them in a dish with the butter pour all over the Asparagus making sure they are all covered..
- Mix the sundries tomato and Balsamic vinegar also the basil and pepper mix up and cover Asparagus with that too..
- Add to a grill and grill for 5 minutes turning the Asparagus over..
- Finish with adding the black pepper and parmesan cheese on top..