Asparagus Spring Roll (V).
You can have Asparagus Spring Roll (V) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asparagus Spring Roll (V)
- You need 16-20 sheets of small spring roll pastry (15cm x 15cm).
- It’s 10 of asparagus.
- Prepare 1 pack of fresh mozzarella cheese (can be substituted by grated cheese).
- You need 10 g of Shio Kombu.
- It’s of coriander (chopped).
- You need of vegetable oil (rapseed, sunflower, etc.).
Asparagus Spring Roll (V) step by step
- Wash and cut the asparagus in half, diagonally. Half then slice the mozzarella in to 10 slices each. Have the spring roll pastry ready. Mix 1 tsp flour with 2 tsp water to make a glue..
- Set a sheet of pastry, with one of the corners facing you. Place the mozzarella, asparagus, strips of shio kombu and coriander, close to the corner. Roll 2-3 times away from you, fold the edges on both sides in and keep rolling till the end of the sheet. Glue the corner to keep the roll..
- Lightly fry the spring rolls in oil (about 170℃）till the pastry has turned golden. Sprinkle with salt (optional) and serve while piping hot!.