Courtenay's Pasta Salad. This Tri Color Pasta Salad is a quick and easy rotini pasta salad that is great for picnics and potlucks! We especially love making this tri colored pasta salad when entertaining or. This Chicken Pasta salad is full of flavor and easy to make!
Hosted by Courtney Swain, the Family & Consumer Science Agent in Stanly County. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water if you stick to a simple formula, use a smart pasta As pasta salad chills, it can taste a little less flavorful (cold dulls our sense of taste just a tad), so be sure. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is well-salted as it cooks. You can cook Courtenay's Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Courtenay's Pasta Salad
- You need 1 medium of red pepper.
- You need 1 medium of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 dozen of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of sundried tomato pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of greek seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
Chia Seed Pudding with Berry Compote. Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar.
Courtenay's Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium-large sized pot, add full box of noodles. Turn burner to half the amount of heat. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables into the pot with the noodles, simmer for 2-3 minutes until veggies are cooked (celery is cooked but still crunchy).
- Strain water; put noodles and veggies in a large bowl, mix in sundried tomato pesto, seasonings, and olive oil..
- Add tomato and tuna if desired. Eat and enjoy!.
Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight. My recipe for the BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad consist of garden spiral pasta, fresh vegetables, and feta cheese. I made a simple creamy Italian dressing made from a couple cups of Italian Dressing. This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it. I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here.