Courtenay's Pasta Salad. This Tri Color Pasta Salad is a quick and easy rotini pasta salad that is great for picnics and potlucks! We especially love making this tri colored pasta salad when entertaining or. This Chicken Pasta salad is full of flavor and easy to make!
Ingredients of Courtenay's Pasta Salad
- You need 1 medium of red pepper.
- You need 1 medium of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 medium of orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 can of tuna.
- Prepare 1 dozen of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of sundried tomato pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 dash of greek seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 2 stick of celery.
Chia Seed Pudding with Berry Compote. Pasta salad is easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Chickpea Pasta Salad in a Jar.
Courtenay's Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil water in a medium-large sized pot, add full box of noodles. Turn burner to half the amount of heat. Simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Add chopped vegetables into the pot with the noodles, simmer for 2-3 minutes until veggies are cooked (celery is cooked but still crunchy).
- Strain water; put noodles and veggies in a large bowl, mix in sundried tomato pesto, seasonings, and olive oil..
- Add tomato and tuna if desired. Eat and enjoy!.
Good Housekeeping has recipes for all your favorite pasta salads for dinner tonight. My recipe for the BEST Creamy Italian Pasta Salad consist of garden spiral pasta, fresh vegetables, and feta cheese. I made a simple creamy Italian dressing made from a couple cups of Italian Dressing. This pasta salad has a nice crunch to it. I really like the variety of flavors and textures in here.