Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of skinless, boneless chicken halves, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 can of (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free).
- You need 1/2 cup of pesto sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a 1-pound package farfelle pasta (about 3 cups), cooked and drained.
Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties instructions
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often..
- Stir the soup, pesto sauce and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low . Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the pasta and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling..
- Remove from heat & serve..