Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. I like adding chicken and mushrooms to it, but you can skip the meat and double the mushrooms, if you are a vegetarian. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce.
I added mushrooms, fine beans and pine nuts. A creamy and dreamy mustard Chicken pasta recipe with chicken, mushrooms and a creamy sauce made of white wine, creme fraiche and dijon. The other day I stumbled across a dijon chicken recipe and realized that I had enough ingredients on hand to recreate the recipe myself. You can cook Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta
- You need 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oul.
- It’s 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
Fettuccine alfredo with mushrooms brings a mix of cheesy, creamy and earthy flavors together. Alfredo is one of the most underrated sauces—it's made with just a few pantry staples, it's always satisfying, and it's surprisingly easy to make at home. Maria Lichty's Pesto Havarti Mac and Cheese. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta instructions
- Cook Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese and cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Add mushrooms, Parmesan and pesto. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce and stir and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy.
Alfredo is one of my favorite pasta sauces because it's so delicious yet easy, and is made from basic ingredients. A classic recipe would include butter, heavy cream, and cheese. Chicken and mushroom is such a classic combination but I wanted to amp up the flavour and decided to turn my sad-looking basil plant into a few jars of The pesto added a lovely pop of flavour to the creamy pasta and turned this average, weeknight chicken and mushroom pasta into something a. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.