Vegan Avocado Pesto. Avocado Pesto (Vegan & Nut-free!) This AVOCADO PESTO recipe is easy to make, using just a handful of healthy ingredients. I love that it's dairy-free without added oil, for a delicious pasta sauce. I love to create unique, healthy recipes for people who want to maintain a variety of diets, like Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, etc.
Ingredients of Vegan Avocado Pesto
- It’s 8 ounces of Fusilli pasta.
- It’s 1 of peeled avocado.
- You need 2 TBsp of Oil Olive.
- Prepare of 3 Cups Basil.
- It’s of 1 Cup Spinch.
- Prepare of 2 TBps Lemon Juice.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of 8 ounces cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of cashews.
- It’s 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
Toss it with pasta, spread it on baguette slices to make bruschetta, or use it for a healthy mayo substitute on your. Easy creamy oil free Vegan Avocado Pesto recipe. Enjoy it with Italian pasta, spread it on bread, veggies, burgers and make your simple gluten free dinner! Pesto and avocado go surprisingly well together, which you'll soon find out if you try this avocado pesto pasta recipe.
Vegan Avocado Pesto step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Half tomatoes, toss with 1/2 olive oil, 1/2 balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper. Bake for 25 mins..
- Roughly chop up basil, avocado, spinach, and cashews. Blend until mixed..
- Serve over pasta.
Use nutritional yeast instead of Parmesan cheese to make. Avocado Pesto Pasta is luxuriously creamy without using any oil, dairy, or nuts. This quick and easy vegan recipe is delicious served hot or at room temperature. This avocado pesto is so versatile. You can add a mix of any greens & herbs and whatever nuts & seeds you have handy.