Creamy Pesto Fettuccine.
You can cook Creamy Pesto Fettuccine using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Pesto Fettuccine
- It’s 1 box of Fettuccine.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Homemade or prepared pesto sauce. ( I used Classico brand).
- You need 3 clove of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sun-dried tomatoes Chopped..
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Pasta water ( as needed).
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 of Very thinly slice chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Salt pepper ,Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder to taste.
- It’s 1 of Fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of At this point you can stop or you can add some additional vegetables if you choose. I actually added about six raw blue lake green beans cut into thirds and three stocks of raw asparagus also cut into thirds.
Creamy Pesto Fettuccine instructions
- First thing you want to do is start your pasta water to boiling. Add a good amount of salt to your pasta water as it boils..
- Next season your chicken breast with the dry seasonings coat well on both sides.
- Next you want to sauté the chicken breast in the olive oil and garlic until completely cooked through. Remove chicken from oil and place on a paper towel to drain. Use your remaining oil to sauté your vegetables..
- Next you want to add your heavy cream to your vegetables / olive oil and reduce your heat to a slow simmer. At this point if your sauce becomes too thick add the pasta water to thin it out..
- Next you want to add The prepared or homemade pesto sauce and mix until well Incorporated. Add 3 tablespoons of your Parmesan cheese..
- OK now that your pasta is done use a slotted spoon and remove your pasta. Place into A large serving dish or individual bowls however you wish to serve it. Poor or spoon portion size sauce over your pasta. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and the fresh parsley..