Spaghetti al Pesto with Chicken. Heat your frying pan on Medium low heat. Once hot, pour some olive oil in and let that heat up. This Paleo spaghetti squash dinner makes great leftovers too!
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender, then stir in. Pesto chicken with spaghetti squash is a gluten-free pasta alternative that is packed with nutrition! You can cook Spaghetti al Pesto with Chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti al Pesto with Chicken
- It’s of spaghetti.
- It’s 100 grams of basil.
- Prepare 120 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parmesan/pecorino cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of pine nuts.
- It’s 1/4 kg of spaghetti or any kind of pasta.
- Prepare of Chicken topping.
- You need 4 of chicken breast fillet.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rosemary.
It tastes really similar to the "real" pasta and even the kids love it. Pasta: In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and lightly oil if they have to wait. My Pesto Chicken Spaghetti is a delicious and easy weeknight dinner recipe!
Spaghetti al Pesto with Chicken instructions
- Cook pasta per package instructions.
- Season the chicken both sides in the following order: lemon juice, salt and pepper, thyme, rosemary. Let sit for 20 mins.
- For the pesto sauce, put the ingredients in blender in the following order: Basil, garlic, salt, cheese, oil. blend until desired texture. add the nuts and blend for a few seconds, make sure that the nuts are not fully crushed.
- Rub a bit of pesto sauce on the chicken.
- Sear the chicken, on medium heat. 4 mins per side..
- serve pasta, top with Parmesan cheese. cut the chicken to desired size per serving..
Your family will love this amazing pasta dish. Add the sliced chicken and baby spinach leaves to a large skillet over medium heat with some olive oil. Cook your pasta al dente so there's still a nice bite to it. You can use mushrooms, broccoli, artichokes, courgettes, eggplants etc. During fasting time (or for vegans) of course I don't add the chicken and I don't use cheese in the pesto and it is fantastic.